D-Cups, Divas, & Dudes
A one-night-only cabaret for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer!
Saturday, July 22 at 8pm*
Theatre on San Pedro Square
29 North San Pedro Street in San Jose
100% of your ticket purchase will go DIRECTLY to the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer to help put end to the suffering caused by breast cancer.
EASIEST WAY TO SECURE TICKETS
1. Click the "DONATE NOW" button (you will be directed to new page).
2. Under "Select a gift level and payment option," scroll down and select "Choose your own amount" ($30 minimum* per ticket), enter amount and click "Single Payment".
3. Specify "DDD Show" in the personal note section.
4. You will receive an email confirming your donation and tickets.
You may also request tickets at:
Your tax deductible $25 donation secures one general admission seat. $35 donation secures one reserved front row seat. $50 reserves one cabaret table seat.
Front row and cabaret seating are limited, so please don't delay.
* If you are unable to attend the show on Saturday night, a second performance has now been scheduled for Sunday July 23rd at 3pm in Gilroy at Limelight Actor's Theater.
About Avon Breast Cancer Crusade
The Avon Breast Cancer Crusade qualifies under Section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code. Launched in 1992, the Crusade is affiliated with the Avon Foundation for Women. The Crusade’s philanthropic commitment is to enable access to medical advances and support services for breast cancer patients, particularly those from vulnerable populations, and to invest in research on the prevention, diagnostics, and treatment of breast cancer. Funding is awarded to beneficiaries ranging from leading cancer centers to community-based breast health programs for awareness and education; screening and diagnosis; access to treatment; support services; and scientific research. For more information on the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade, visit www.AVON39.org/ABCC.
The Avon Breast Cancer Crusade's IRS tax-exempt number is: 20-5806345.